Happy Anniversary, August 4, 2007
We took this picture before we went off for the night. He took me to Andiamos in Novi that had a Second City on the 2nd floor. It was really cool! I was totally surprised! I was joking with him on the way there about taking me to a fancy White Castles! His dinner was the Tortellini and I had the stuffed Atlantic Salmon. We also had dessert. Of course I had this chocolate piece and he had the chambourg cheesecake. We both had margaritas and the second round was terribly strong! :) Before we had our appetizers of calamari, they gave us this appetizer that was basically a fried cheeseball. All we knew about it was that the cheese was buffalo cheese so the whole night we had a good laugh with the buffalo cheese balls. We shared lots of fun conversations and enjoyed our evening. I was totally surprised!
Our dinner reservations was at 7pm and the show started at 9pm. The show was hilarious. The did various skits and then an improv afterward. We were seated in the back but it sat higher than the floor so we could see. I wasnt sure if I would be able but I was able to see the show.
We had a fun and enjoyable time last night. I love you, John and had a fun time and looking forward to another year together! XOXOXO
Comments