The Birthday boy...

First and foremost, happy birthday to John (8/14). He ended up spending his day off putting up the backyard fence. Believe it folks! :) I will definitely have pictures of this once we reconnect to the crappy Comcast connection. Those people of full of malarky! Ok let's stay on track. I arrived home from work and him and his dad had the first panel set and making sure it was plum. So I went about my own business... making him his birthday dinner since it would be next to impossible to take him out and plus I didnt want him to leave his work. :) So I made his favorite, stuffed shells. Instead of just making that I made a fresh romaine and twig salad, fresh garlic bread and a wannabe cherry cobbler. I bought him a pint of vanilla ice cream and chocolate topping for me. Wasnt a four star restaurant but it was good and no one is dead! :) He was full and happy (and soon to be sore!)

As for Crapcast, apparently they sent some youngin' trying to tell John that reason why our Internet was going in and out was because of the way he rigged the cables for the tv. umm yeah NO! This has been happening for about 2 months now and we had this hook up for almost a year. **BUZZZ** Wrong kiddo! So we will see after he hooks the router back up to see if anything was "fixed". Apparently the service dude didnt check anything with meters or electronic doodads, just tighted the wires. Oh boy, I could of done that! What a genius!

Pup enjoyed her day yesterday being outside in the sun. She had water and shade but the nuttsy dog loves sunbathing. Today she is back in her kennel for the day. She will probably sleep real well. She konked out once I arrived home when I brought her into the house.

Otherwise, a good birthday for John. He put up the panels (the gate is the last to be installed and some anchoring), was fed a good Italian meal (his favorite) and crashed early (my favorite!).
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Comments

Dantes said…
hi. nice blog. check out mine at StreetBlabber.com

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!