Ahh Wednesday




Went to class last night and she changed up the kickboxing class. We fatigued our whole body instead of concentrating on one group. I up'ed my weight to 8 lbs and it was so hard. I am still trying to recover from this cough and it made itself known at class. My throat was all dried and itchy. It is still kind of aggrevated today. Class was good though.

Piper is now a 4 month old. She finally recovered after her full weekend of puppy play. She now cuddles up in bed if I am in there reading/journaling. She's getting better a bit each day. She still likes to nip and bite play. But she is getting bigger each day.

I, on the other hand, have been feeling blue. I am just frustrated with all my medical issues. It's one thing after another after another. I am just tired of it! Tired of doctors, tests, Rx, trying this and that. Maybe this is God's way of testing me but I don't feel like I am passing very well. It is just so damn frustrating. *sigh*

Anywho, back to doing boring contracts... wake me up when it is 4pm! :)

Have a good week!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!