Friday... Is there a sweeter word than that?

Last night's class was a killer! As I mention in my last blog, I am up to 8lbs for weights and I can tell the difference! My arms fatigue so much faster with the heavier weights. I got to the gym about an hour before class so I did 30 minutes of jogging to get a moment alone cardio. I kicked my own ass! But it did feel good. I just wish this weather would make up its mind... cold or warm and stay with it. This weather is playing havoc on my emotional state. I heard though, we are supposed to get sunshine! Yay sunshine!

This weekend we are supposed to get some housework done since we dont have any plans with any visiting. I want to get some sand filler and patio blocks to fill in my tire track. The wind has blown down the snow fence so John will have to start looking into the fence thing as well as a new back door (screen and storm). Piper has her duty... drive us nutz! :)

Well tonight is gym night and hopefully some time with my husband. Who?

Have a good weekend everyone!
THINK SPRING!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!