It's Almost Easter!

Even though her birthday isnt until next week, I thought I would jump ahead. I will probably still post a 4 months picture but she was sitting so purty! Anywho, this is a 4 day work week for me and then Friday service with my mom. I hope everyone had a good weekend and look forward for more postings!
For my fitness level, I have put my measurements in a book for 2007. Last time I was measured by Kelly was March 6th so on April 5th (Thursday) I will be re-measured. I think seeing the numbers with me will help. Plus with the CK class being bumped to 6pm (still for an hour) I may stay for the BS which immediately follows it but only for 45 mins. This is for the summer since most of us rather be outdoors playing. I will be doing both classes on Tuesday since John has other obligations on Thursday nights and Piper needs to be let out. So I think doing 2 classes on Tuesday, one on Thursday and us going on Friday will help change up the metabolism.
Oh I have to write about this too! Went to the Dr Collier (my dermi) about the horrific experience with the rheumy. He said that I was the 3rd person to complain about a rheumy's performance. WOW! That's way too scary! Anywho, I told him abou the spots I had and what the quack rheumy stated and Collier said it looked like Tinea Versicolor. It's not bad, just spots on the body formed by too much fungus. Lovely! I am aesthetically challenged! :) Oh well, at least it isnt fatal... just gives me spots. Good thing is that my hair is still growing back and I didnt get any shots! Yay! I am getting my hair cut Wednesday so I dont look like a giant mushroom head.
I need to get back to my normal eating habit. Since I was sick for 2 weeks, I have only been eating soup for lunch. I love soup but I think I am going to need more food. Being this weekend is Easter and I have Friday off, I may get my frest fruits and veggies, turkey, bread and pudding for my lunches again.
Oh well.... Time for a short week and hope it is painless!
Comments