Hump Day and a Short Week!
Ok so I had my measurements done last night and did both classes. Yeah, I am so out of shape from not doing that in a while and having this rotton cold. The measurements that changed were the chest and thighs. Everything else stayed the same. I have to get back to eating my turkey sandwiches, fruits/veggies and my fat free pudding. I plan on going shopping on Friday after church since puppybunz doesnt expect to have anyone home so this will come in handy. Maybe I will shop early to get it done and over with... I am not sure yet.
Kelly changed the format of the sculpting class. She focuses mainly on the major muscle groups instead of the secondary. Like I said in my last post, I will be doing both classes on Tuesday and only one on Thursday. That will (hopefully) will shake up the metabolism. Shake shake shake... shake your booty! :)
Today I am going to get my hair cut. This mushroom look is pissing me off! I am thinking of doing something else too but I will have to see how I feel when I get there. :)
Anywho, have a good day and week and post again with a picture of my new do!
Kelly changed the format of the sculpting class. She focuses mainly on the major muscle groups instead of the secondary. Like I said in my last post, I will be doing both classes on Tuesday and only one on Thursday. That will (hopefully) will shake up the metabolism. Shake shake shake... shake your booty! :)
Today I am going to get my hair cut. This mushroom look is pissing me off! I am thinking of doing something else too but I will have to see how I feel when I get there. :)
Anywho, have a good day and week and post again with a picture of my new do!
Comments