Starting all over
Ok, I have been fluffing off my exercise lately. I know I shouldn't but it happened. I think what I am going to do is starting Sunday, October (eesh!) 9th, I am going to use this blog for journaling (goals, weigh in, measurement, etc) I have contacted one of my friends for help and she is going to do what she can but ultimately, it is up to me. I havent thought about goals (long or short term) but it will be a change. At least these next few days gives me a chance to think about my goals and what and when I want to achieve them. I am excited and scared in doing this... I don't know what to expect. I would like my DH to join me in this, but this is for me. I want to tone up and lose this belly fat.
Well, here's to a brand new start! Wish me luck!
Well, here's to a brand new start! Wish me luck!
Comments