A friend's post.....
Hi! I'm Cheryl. I know Darla from a weight loss message board. I thought I'd say hi to everyone reading. :) I wanted to tell Darla that I'm behind you 100%. I know I can't help you either, as we live in different states, but I'm here. I too have about 35lbs to lose and I think by next May is a great REALISTIC goal. I think that's most important. To keep it real. And remember, we're all fighting the same battle. I love your blog and it keeps me in check, I hope, maybe I can post here too, to help keep you in check.
Here's me in Vegas, with very large stuffed turtle.

~Cheryl
p.s. still can't wait till you're done painting. I wanna see the colors. :)
Here's me in Vegas, with very large stuffed turtle.
~Cheryl
p.s. still can't wait till you're done painting. I wanna see the colors. :)
Comments