Start of a fresh week
I forgot all about my doctor visit this weekend until I had to go. It wasn't very pretty. :( So, unfortunately, I did not work out this weekend but I did do some painting so I guess I did some cardio.
On the advice of my friend's who happens to be a nutrionist/exercise guru, I am going to set some small and long term goals for myself. My short term goals is to lost 1/2 lbs per week and my long term is to lost 35 by May 2007. I was going to join that gym I visited some time ago, but I don't know if I want to commit to a long term membership and then spend that kind of money. It would be different if I had someone to go with me. I hate doing things alone.
Today is s'posed to be nice so I may take the bike out and go for a long ride. DH is going to play basketball tonight so that leaves me to have the house. When he is away, I may use the bench to get some strength training.
I added my ticker back on my blog to get me motivated and will be doing my bi-weekly picture. At the end of this week, I will post the first picture. It won't be pretty but it has to be done.
Anyways, great week, great start!
On the advice of my friend's who happens to be a nutrionist/exercise guru, I am going to set some small and long term goals for myself. My short term goals is to lost 1/2 lbs per week and my long term is to lost 35 by May 2007. I was going to join that gym I visited some time ago, but I don't know if I want to commit to a long term membership and then spend that kind of money. It would be different if I had someone to go with me. I hate doing things alone.
Today is s'posed to be nice so I may take the bike out and go for a long ride. DH is going to play basketball tonight so that leaves me to have the house. When he is away, I may use the bench to get some strength training.
I added my ticker back on my blog to get me motivated and will be doing my bi-weekly picture. At the end of this week, I will post the first picture. It won't be pretty but it has to be done.
Anyways, great week, great start!
Comments