Another Successful day!
Ah! I did 33 mintues on the treadmill and according it, I jogged about 2 miles.
I did some leg extensions again and held the weights until my muscles felt fatigued. It sure did make a difference. I read an article on Ivillage that not just do the weight lifting but hold the weights to get maximum burn. I will be feeling this tomorrow! I also did some lunges and side lunges, squats and side bends 10 reps 3X. I may do just cardio tomorrow but I want to take this slow and not burn myself out too quickly. I will be adding on days soon so I can look great for the holidays!
Here's to another great workout and I am hitting the showers!
I did some leg extensions again and held the weights until my muscles felt fatigued. It sure did make a difference. I read an article on Ivillage that not just do the weight lifting but hold the weights to get maximum burn. I will be feeling this tomorrow! I also did some lunges and side lunges, squats and side bends 10 reps 3X. I may do just cardio tomorrow but I want to take this slow and not burn myself out too quickly. I will be adding on days soon so I can look great for the holidays!
Here's to another great workout and I am hitting the showers!
Comments