1st week of pictures


OK yeah I know I looked thrilled but it is 7am! I have a doctor appointment this morning so I decided to work out and not have to worry about it after work. This probably wont be a habit. I love my sleep! Anywho, I did 40 mintues on the treadmill at 4.5 mph at a 3.5% incline. Not one of my vigorous workouts but the sweat is still there and the heart was pounding in my throat.
Measurements:
Chest: 40"
Waist: 36"
Hips: 45"
Thigh (L): 25"
I will be properly weighed today but I really don't look forward to that. I did weigh myself on the scale here and it was up to 180. How depressing.. :(
But I will post the weight when I get back from the dr's. I will be working a half day today but I may stay a bit later, just depends on how I feel. Well, there it is, the first picture! :)
Have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!
Comments