Orthopedic followup

Ok so today I had to do a 3 month follow up with Dr Mott for the tumor that is growing in my bone.

Appointment set for 930 and off I went!  It was in the Downtown area so at least I had a nice view from my window. 
Downtown from the Orthopedic Wing 

Anywho, went in and got the x-rays done and off they wisk me away to wait for my appointment. After the preliminary stuff (BP, temp, etc), I saw some other doctor and he went over the x-rays and said they look about the same.  Which is good!  He also asked about any pains around that femur and there is none.  Hell, I didn't know I had a tumor in my bone.  I didn't know one could grow there!  Learn something new!


Left is today and the right is from July 2014
Anywho, this other doctor maneuvered my leg around and asked if I could feel him touching my feet.  I told him sort of but I have neuropathy (due to Lupus) in my upper part of my feet.

So that doctor went off to get Dr Mott.  After a bit, they both come in and Dr Mott felt my leg, lymph nodes (I didn't know I was ticklish there!) and asked if I had any pains around there.  Again, no I told him but I did ask what is the difference of pain between this and Lupus.  Dr Mott told me that Lupus will mostly not concentrate on one part of the body (it travels to one part, region, etc) while this will stay right there on the left femur.  Interesting facts I am learning today!

So he saw nothing to be concerned about and I will be back in February just to keep an eye on it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!