Results from biopsy - oncologist
Dr Hanna, my oncologist called me last night and confirmed that I do have cancer. When he told me, I felt numb and still do this morning. I just don't know what to say or do. I haven't mourned about this new development in my life since I don't think it has been processed. I know it has made me more cynical an enraged. I seriously want to shut myself up and say 'fuck it all'. Why bother? Whatever you do to try to be healthy doesn't matter. Just seriously pissed off...
So anyways, I am going to do blood work today and when we get back from camping, I have to set up for a CT. Going to see if I can set it up when I am getting my blood drawn. And the sprinkles on the cake is that I am still spotting from the biopsy. REALLY?! Seriously thinking about making an appointment with my GP and go on xanax. I just don't want to feel anymore...
So anyways, I am going to do blood work today and when we get back from camping, I have to set up for a CT. Going to see if I can set it up when I am getting my blood drawn. And the sprinkles on the cake is that I am still spotting from the biopsy. REALLY?! Seriously thinking about making an appointment with my GP and go on xanax. I just don't want to feel anymore...
Comments