Update from the Dermatologist
First I am sad I may not have Dr. Henderson anymore. She is going into her own private practice. Happy for her but sad. She will make a great following. FYI - She will be working out in the Brighton area!
Anyways, Dr. H looked me over and saw that the sore on my head is closing up nicely. I mentioned to her that the left side felt irritated. Wasn't sure if it was from my hat I was wearing or not. She did give me two options:
Anyways, Dr. H looked me over and saw that the sore on my head is closing up nicely. I mentioned to her that the left side felt irritated. Wasn't sure if it was from my hat I was wearing or not. She did give me two options:
- To not get injections and continue with the topical; or
- Get the same type of injection and continue with the topical.
I asked her what would be her opinion and she said it was clearly up to me. So yes, I went with the injections because it still has a long way to heal up. And since my body doesn't heal like a normal body, I need all the help I can get. She told me on that left side to use a soft bristled toothbrush and gently scrub the crusty stuff off the sores so they can heal. I love the fact they use normal jargon! So I did that once I arrived home and got into the shower. Felt great!
My next appointment will be June 24th. One day shy of my one year anniversary of having my hysterectomy! Time sure flies! I will be seeing Dr. Kohen and still will be at the Troy location. So now, I am going to get some drugs and take a quick snooze to let my head rest from being used as a pin cushion!
Comments