One year later - Oncologist

Oncologist Day!  Fun fun fun

So here I am thinking this is going to be a routine 'let's check your undercarriage and you can be on your way' deal.  BUZZ WRONG!

The exam was routine but he found something odd.  He thinks it could just be scar tissue but he did a biopsy anyways.  Ok, let me tell you that shit hurts!  Here I get injections in my scalp but getting samples taken out of my lady garden hurts!  So now I really don't want to do a damn thing at this moment.  Call me a wuss but it was painful!

So he will call me in a few days to let me know the diagnosis.  After camping, I have to go in for my mammogram and blood work.

I am going to enjoy my frozen blackbear from biggby and hide for a while.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!