Trying my hand at Evernote
Ok,I have had Evernote (EN) for a week and still have no idea what I am supposed to do with it. Well today, I have bought the dummies book for kindle and going to read this to get a better grip of EN. My ultimate goal, to be more organized. My test subject will be our camping trips since I know we have a bazillion of them! Plus with me interested in something else, FB can take a nap.
Anywho, today I discovered webclipping. What a wonderful thing! It is kind of like Pinterest but it records the entire page and you can add notes and tags. I am pumped about learning how to use this. Plus EN has a whole mess of different apps to store in one place. It doesn't matter if you have Android or iPhone, it all connects the same! NICE! I am a recent convert to Android so trying to find all my info from my iTouch was a PITA!
Once I really get into EN, I can organize my thoughts for my blog better as well with more content. I know this is more for me but I would like to have more thoughtful insights on ideas, feelings, and..well EVERYTHING!
Ok jumping in with both feet and going to read. Really should be doing some homework but, eh... whatever! :)
Anywho, today I discovered webclipping. What a wonderful thing! It is kind of like Pinterest but it records the entire page and you can add notes and tags. I am pumped about learning how to use this. Plus EN has a whole mess of different apps to store in one place. It doesn't matter if you have Android or iPhone, it all connects the same! NICE! I am a recent convert to Android so trying to find all my info from my iTouch was a PITA!
Once I really get into EN, I can organize my thoughts for my blog better as well with more content. I know this is more for me but I would like to have more thoughtful insights on ideas, feelings, and..well EVERYTHING!
Ok jumping in with both feet and going to read. Really should be doing some homework but, eh... whatever! :)
Comments