Getting back to 'normal'

Today I made the effort to get up, put on my walking clothes, lace up the shoes, etc etc and get outside and walk!  YAY!  
I installed the app 'Runtastic' and re-installed My Fitness Pal (MFP).  So far, these two are not talking so I have to manually enter my info.  I am entering my food in (again) and trying to keep tabs on what I am eating and staying within budget.  According to Runtastic, I walked:
  • 1.57 miles
  • Avg speed 3.6 mph
  • Burned 269 calories
Tomorrow is a school day but I may do the treadmill so I can get a little more time in and change it up.  I need to be accountable of what I am doing and eating.  Don't get me wrong, I am not going to cut out foods but cut back.  I know for me, I can enjoy my sugars, starches and all the other 'bad' foods but I can always swap with fruits, nuts, and yogurt.  

Here's to my first day and first week!  YAY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!