Disability Review came back....


For those who have been following my court journey, I finally received some type of answer.  The Administrative Law Judge (ALJ) who presided my case found me 'disabled'.  I still have to call my lawyer but with finals and camping coming up, I rather not deal with it at the moment.

I have mixed feelings about this.  Looking at this and seeing that I am labeled 'disabled' hits me.  I know when I was first denied, it made me angry because how can anyone who doesn't know me say I live a "normal" or pain-free life.  Now that I am found 'disabled', I feel sick just seeing this.  Yes, it is what I hoped for but mentally, it really saddens me.  I am so tired of Lupus taking things away from me.  I know I just have to fight and work harder than most.  Plus I know I am not the only one in this world who is dealing with problems.

I can tell you, after dealing the past few years with Lupus and the secondary problems, I am slow to appearances.  I am so glad to see that Lupus Bus and to bring pictures/videos to those who cannot get out of their home or hospital bed.  This May will mean a little more to me and I will do my best to bring Lupus Awareness to everyone.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!