DeafNation Expo 2013

Today was the DeafNation Expo at MCC South Campus.

I made arrangements to meet my friend, Melissa so we could catch up and look at all the arts/crafts stuff they had on display. I was re-introduced to her friend, Julie and met Karen.  
Melissa and I (DeafNation 2013)

ILY hat
So as we were looking at all the new technology and services, of course what caught our eyes was the amount of clothing and jewelry.  Hey, we are girls and we like to shop! :)  Lucky for me, I didn't bring any cash but found that some booths accepted credit cards.  Dang it! As we were looking around, I saw a beach bag that look absolutely cute!  I was fighting with myself to get it or not and so Julie pretty much said 'GET IT!'
Our cute beach bags
I also bought a hat with the ILY sign on it as well (similar to the beach bag sign).  After our adventure, we stopped at Andrea's for a quick
bite to eat.  Overall, it was a great day.  I wasn't expecting to meet anyone but it was really nice to walk around and have company!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!