Tale of the Girls' Weekend
I will post pictures in sections later on tonight (over 700 of them) but I thought I would just give a written idea of how our weekend was.
Friday afternoon - John and Piper dropped me off at Becca's around 2pm. Becca and I went to pick up Tatia and we went to Sam's Club and Target. We both got mugs in the shape of a witch's caldron. It is very cool (again, pictures will come later on tonight). So Friday night's dinner was T-bone, rolls, corn, potatos (roasted). Oh my goodness, it was so yummy!!!!!! We watched Hairspray and had a good laugh! We called it an early night since Saturday was our day to go to the Toledo zoo. Bedtime 9:30pm...
Saturday - Woke up at 6:30am, showered, got our lunches together and left the house at 8:50am and drove down to the Toledo zoo. It was drive in the traveling lane as slow as you can day. I dont know if folks know that the right hand is for that but I digress. We got to the zoo around 9:30am (+/-) and did the admission, went to the gift shop (I got John a tshirt and me one too and a hat). We saw lots of animals but we took more pictures of flowers and architecture. It was a fancinating zoo. I would like to go back. The butterfly exhibit was cool and so was the aquarium. We left around 2:30ish and had our shrimpfest. We had cold shrimp, breaded, and coconut. Becca also had apetitzer plate with garlic bread & cheese, pigs in a blanket, and pizza. We drank and danced on her deck to queen. Oh and we sang too! ahha We had great day and night weather too! We watched South Park and Labrynth and part of Willy Wonka. Bedtime 12:30am...
Sunday - woke up around 9:30am. She made breakfast of scrambled eggs, ham, crumble sausage, biscuits, and potatos. I set the table and got things together while she cooked. We ate around 10:30am. We watched a few movies and Tatia was fussing a bit. She is cutting more teeth and she was warm to the touch. Poor baby. :( So the movies that were on, yeah, we didnt hear much of them. I dont think it really mattered since we were still zoning from last night and the huge breakfast! We did shower and got some pictures of us and some of Becca/Tatia and Me/Tatia. After that, Tatia had a meltdown, we went back in our pjs and try to comfort her. She slept in Becca's lap pretty much the whole day. After a while, she put the baby to bed and we had shrimp linguini, garlic biscuits and corn for dinner and played some guitar hero. I found that I can only play for so long until my hands started to hurt a lot. So we stopped and watched Transformers. Around 10:30pm, the door opened and David, Ivan and his dad came through the door. They were on a cruise. He told us how their vacation went and what they did. Bedtime, Midnight.
Monday 24th - John and Piper came by to pick me up and Becca/David lit some candles for my birthday. No singing... just candles. We had chocolate bumpy cake. It was really yummy!!! After that, we did some errands and I got home. John bought me a Sirius radio with a year subscription for my birthday and I had a clean car (inside and out). We got home, ate some lunch and then took pup to the park to let her get some steam out. Ended the night watching the Simpsons. THAT was a great birthday! I had a relaxing time and I feel revived. ahhhh!
Friday afternoon - John and Piper dropped me off at Becca's around 2pm. Becca and I went to pick up Tatia and we went to Sam's Club and Target. We both got mugs in the shape of a witch's caldron. It is very cool (again, pictures will come later on tonight). So Friday night's dinner was T-bone, rolls, corn, potatos (roasted). Oh my goodness, it was so yummy!!!!!! We watched Hairspray and had a good laugh! We called it an early night since Saturday was our day to go to the Toledo zoo. Bedtime 9:30pm...
Saturday - Woke up at 6:30am, showered, got our lunches together and left the house at 8:50am and drove down to the Toledo zoo. It was drive in the traveling lane as slow as you can day. I dont know if folks know that the right hand is for that but I digress. We got to the zoo around 9:30am (+/-) and did the admission, went to the gift shop (I got John a tshirt and me one too and a hat). We saw lots of animals but we took more pictures of flowers and architecture. It was a fancinating zoo. I would like to go back. The butterfly exhibit was cool and so was the aquarium. We left around 2:30ish and had our shrimpfest. We had cold shrimp, breaded, and coconut. Becca also had apetitzer plate with garlic bread & cheese, pigs in a blanket, and pizza. We drank and danced on her deck to queen. Oh and we sang too! ahha We had great day and night weather too! We watched South Park and Labrynth and part of Willy Wonka. Bedtime 12:30am...
Sunday - woke up around 9:30am. She made breakfast of scrambled eggs, ham, crumble sausage, biscuits, and potatos. I set the table and got things together while she cooked. We ate around 10:30am. We watched a few movies and Tatia was fussing a bit. She is cutting more teeth and she was warm to the touch. Poor baby. :( So the movies that were on, yeah, we didnt hear much of them. I dont think it really mattered since we were still zoning from last night and the huge breakfast! We did shower and got some pictures of us and some of Becca/Tatia and Me/Tatia. After that, Tatia had a meltdown, we went back in our pjs and try to comfort her. She slept in Becca's lap pretty much the whole day. After a while, she put the baby to bed and we had shrimp linguini, garlic biscuits and corn for dinner and played some guitar hero. I found that I can only play for so long until my hands started to hurt a lot. So we stopped and watched Transformers. Around 10:30pm, the door opened and David, Ivan and his dad came through the door. They were on a cruise. He told us how their vacation went and what they did. Bedtime, Midnight.
Monday 24th - John and Piper came by to pick me up and Becca/David lit some candles for my birthday. No singing... just candles. We had chocolate bumpy cake. It was really yummy!!! After that, we did some errands and I got home. John bought me a Sirius radio with a year subscription for my birthday and I had a clean car (inside and out). We got home, ate some lunch and then took pup to the park to let her get some steam out. Ended the night watching the Simpsons. THAT was a great birthday! I had a relaxing time and I feel revived. ahhhh!
Comments