1st Tailgating of the Year
Here are a few shots of the first tailgating of the year. I was feeling pretty good before the game. The first half of the game was very exciting and had me hootin and hollaring. Come the 2nd half, it was pretty dull. As we were walking back to our spot, we heard oodles of cheers from other tailgates about the UM v App State game. I have read some message boards and the comments some of the folks made just gives me such a comfy feeling that OU (Oakland) really does not have this much 'hate' towards another school like these two Big 10 schools. I guess you can call me a non-competitive person but this fuel is unhealthy. I do look forward to seeing the UM v MSU game this year but more for the new coaching staff. Anywho, enjoy the pictures!
before the game

during...

Final score 55-18
before the game
during...
Final score 55-18
Comments