Found this New Walking Chick
So I discovered on-demand this walking chick Lesile Sansone. She does make walking fun and you dont realize how much you have walked until you finish and it is a good workout! I have been looking at some of her DVDs and I might get some after I watch a few on-demand to see if I like them. But they are fun! She has a club you can join and get a discount on the DVDs as well http://www.lesliesansone.com/ I'm going to try it for the year to mix up the workout routine a bit. Also, iVillage has an October challenge. Not sure what is involved but I did sign up for that as well. I know I can walk and tracking it should be easy once I get a ticker up.
Anywho, if anyone is interested in walking or just tracking miles with me come October, let me know. I would love the company!
Anywho, if anyone is interested in walking or just tracking miles with me come October, let me know. I would love the company!
Comments