Dumb things

This morning as I was setting up a strategy board for one of the directors, I had to use a step stool since I am only 5'6" (short lil' thing, I am!). There I was putting up powerpoint slides up on this board and sticking them with pushpins and making sure they are somewhat even when one of the pins dropped on the ground. So I had to get down to retrieve this escape convict of a pushpin when I stepped on the lower step (at least I thought it was) and missed it entirely, twisting my ankle falling to the floor. I am glad no one saw my "graceful" fall to the ground but boy howdy, does my ankle hurt. First, I finish up my pinups and then gimp back to my seat thankfully no one is around. I let it rest for an hour or so and I had to get up to use the facilities. Wasn't too bad. Finished what I had to do and sat back down and went to stretch, yeah that HURT LIKE HELL! I sprained my ankle, the same one I used to sprain when I was on Track and Field in High School. Now I have to wonder if heels (or in my case, a wedge type shoe) will be wise for my wedding. I suppose I could try it out since 3 other people are having their weddings before me.

It aches like hell and the pain shoots up my calf. *cry* Funny thing is that I took all precaution to make sure I don't hurt myself and it comes down to a pushpin falling to the floor. I know I have to elevate it when I get home. Trying my best at work to do that as well. It doesn't look too swollen but I don't really stare at my feet all day.

I know pain.... and this is beyond it! :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!