- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Dermatologist
OK here's the poop on the Dermi today. I saw Dr. Henderson and she is a resident at HF. I went to see a dermi because of the previous post of my sores on my scalp. She looked me over and was very concerned with the one I have on top of my scalp. It's deep and she thought it could turn into a cancerous problem. I did tell her that is where my previous dermi did the punch biopsy. Dr. H brought in another dr for a second opinion and that doctor stated that if that wound wasn't closed up by stitches and I have lupus, the wound might not have closed up and healed properly. So in essence, it made Dr. H feel better that it was the area of the punch biopsy. So today, as I had a hunch, I was injected with cortisone. That is something I never will forget but she was a lot better than my previous dermi. She was gentle and gave me some breaks. I had injections done to the side areas and my crater on top. The cortisone ...

Comments
That is too funny!