Camera

This will be my next major purchase. This is the Nikon D50 and from what I have read, research and talked to other folks, it is a good start for the beginner in SLR (single-lens reflex). I went to Best Buy today and held it in my hands it was comfortable (at least next to the Canon). What I hate with any of those retail stores because of the thieves, they have that "tether" on them. I couldn't get a real feel for it but from trying the lens, playing with the buttons, etc, I think it would be a good fit for me and in what I am trying to do. Soon (maybe next year, depends on the job market), I would like to take some class at the community college to get a real feel for it.
Does anyone have suggestions or comments on this camera that I should know about?
Comments