Random Rants and Raves
Random Rants and Raves
I wish some things could stay the same. For example, I remember a loooonnnggg time ago when Whoppers covered the whole bun! They were huge! And now, well, y'all seen it.... they barely cover a regular hamburger bun. It reminds me of that Eddie Murphy skit of him as a little kid whining about his mama's big ol' grease burge while the neighborhood kids chanted "I've got McDonalds!" It's not that I had BK tonight, but something in the area of things changing. I had sketti O's and for some reason, they taste weird, there is less of them and the noodles aren't the same. Maybe it is because I am older (not grown up, just older) or maybe it is a conspiracy? I am going for the conspiracy just for the fact that I don't want to be older.
Anyone else have a problem with food portion changing or is it just me?
I wish some things could stay the same. For example, I remember a loooonnnggg time ago when Whoppers covered the whole bun! They were huge! And now, well, y'all seen it.... they barely cover a regular hamburger bun. It reminds me of that Eddie Murphy skit of him as a little kid whining about his mama's big ol' grease burge while the neighborhood kids chanted "I've got McDonalds!" It's not that I had BK tonight, but something in the area of things changing. I had sketti O's and for some reason, they taste weird, there is less of them and the noodles aren't the same. Maybe it is because I am older (not grown up, just older) or maybe it is a conspiracy? I am going for the conspiracy just for the fact that I don't want to be older.
Anyone else have a problem with food portion changing or is it just me?
Comments
now its like ..what chocolate..there's chocolate in this paper? Seriously..is it in there?..ROFL