Look at me code
Thanks a lot for the help all have given me to update my blog. I don't get a chance to do neat things like this. I added a tack box to have folks just add comments relating to nothing or just to say howdy! I have to really get into this blogging after my attempt to be a part time photographer. Off the subject of coding... I saw (well a part) of this news program about the difference between drunk drivers and sleepy drivers. They had them run through a course first (sober or full night's rest) and they did "fine". Once they (the coordinators) got the subjects drunk or sleepy, they let them run the course again. They had one person in there for safety sake. Who's safety? I wouldn't want that job! :) Of course, both sets did horribly (personally I think the sleepies did a lot worse!) I guess in a round about way, it looked like it was a slow news weekend if they have time to do reports like this.
I ended up watching Phantom.
I ended up watching Phantom.
Comments