Blinkers, please!

I finally have a place to put things that really piss me off. Ahhhhh! To coin a phrase that I heard about people who don't use blinkers..."They ran out of blinker juice." I think it is pure laziness and rudeness. It's one thing if you are the only person on the road and you need to switch lanes but if you need/want to get over and cut the person behind you (usually it's me!) off, road rage starts to fester. I can get over those people who pull out of a driveway and go slower than the speed limit. Those folks I can go around, eventually. Why do the auto makers bother putting blinkers on cars anymore? I think I see about 3 people on my way home from work use them (I work in Troy and live in Chesterfield twp.).

It's plain consideration folks... it would be nice!

Comments

Couch said…
My favorite place for driving is on 696 when the walls are up on both sides, traffic is bumper to bumper, moving 90 miles an hour and people are cutting back and forth across all three to four lanes.
Darla said…
I was almost side swiped by a Miata this morning. He was in such a hurry to go to work that he didn't take a moment to be sure I was done using that spot. Then, as I was turning right, he almost back ended me. I DID have my blinker on so it wasn't a surprise that I was turning. I wonder what he would of done if I didn't. Jackassholes!!!
Elymom said…
heheh a bit from the ohio connection..try the turnpike where truckers don't need to drive in the right lanes..they drive ALL over. LAst time i drove to Toledo some fugger ina log truck tailgated me for the entire 2 hr ride..no other traffic he could have passed me easily but decided not to and kept blowing his horn. I wasn't in the left lane i was in the middle i wsa doing 10 over..not like i was going slow when i turned inot one of the rest stops, he had the audacity to flip me off. lovely thing...a wonderful Ohio highway patrol officer seen that he wsa tailgating me as i pulled off and took off after him =)...never the less we seen him as we got back on the turnpike..and i had to honk and wave *GRINS*.

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!