My first Publish


I thought this would be a good opportunity to blog my pictures. So why not start with the one that I had published first! I call this one "Stages of Bloom". This was taken with me laying on the ground and looking up at it. This was the first of many pictures to be taken and sparked my interest into doing more amateur photography. I belong to a couple of photo groups online and hopefully meet a few folks as well. This picture was taken at MSU in their garden area (I forgot the fancy name but I wouldn't know how to spell it anyways!). I am looking into a Nikon camera with a beginners or Novice's package deal.

I love this picture. I didn't realize that I had this talent with the passion. I don't think I would of persued it as much as I am without the support of my fiancé (happy Anon?), friends and of course, family. I would like to do portraits and parties.

What do y'all think of this picture?

Comments

Anonymous said…
fiance, not finance!
Darla said…
oh bitch, bitch, bitch...
Elymom said…
hrmm doesn't sound like they were looking at the picture at all sis =P

And "its PRETTY!" --Nikki!
Anonymous said…
that's ok, most women confuse fiance and finance anyway... HAHAHA
Darla said…
Whatever Anon... move on!
Elymom said…
you mean they aren't the same...???

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!