The Color Run 2015
Finally got a chance to get my thoughts down from last weekend.
Stacy and I went to Yspilanti for the Color Run. Our second year to do this! YAY! This year, instead of camping, we stayed at a B&B named The Parish House Inn. It was super close to the start/finish line and close to the downtown area.
We arrived a few hours early and got settled into our room. It was cute and enough for what we needed.
It was very ornate as you can see. The other side had a sink outside and a bathroom. Just a basic room. The beds were really soft which I was not something I like but it's a bed. Chris, the caretaker, made us homemade breakfast with fruit, scones, and various juices. It was so yummy!
That Saturday was The Color Run!! It was raining all night and lightly raining in the morning as we were getting ready. We found that two other ladies were in the Run as well. We had our picture taken together which was so nice. I think their names were Patty and Stephanie and they were nurses.
Here is our before picture. Very down to earth ladies.
So it rained pretty much the entire time we were walking but it just made the colors stand out more. We didn't walk with our roomies but we did run into them afterwards. Funny how things happen like that with that many people. I mean, look at our runner numbers...in the 670K!!! Lots of folks!!
Here's our after picture!! Truly a great time!!!
Stacy and I went to Yspilanti for the Color Run. Our second year to do this! YAY! This year, instead of camping, we stayed at a B&B named The Parish House Inn. It was super close to the start/finish line and close to the downtown area.
We arrived a few hours early and got settled into our room. It was cute and enough for what we needed.
It was very ornate as you can see. The other side had a sink outside and a bathroom. Just a basic room. The beds were really soft which I was not something I like but it's a bed. Chris, the caretaker, made us homemade breakfast with fruit, scones, and various juices. It was so yummy!
That Saturday was The Color Run!! It was raining all night and lightly raining in the morning as we were getting ready. We found that two other ladies were in the Run as well. We had our picture taken together which was so nice. I think their names were Patty and Stephanie and they were nurses.
Here is our before picture. Very down to earth ladies.
So it rained pretty much the entire time we were walking but it just made the colors stand out more. We didn't walk with our roomies but we did run into them afterwards. Funny how things happen like that with that many people. I mean, look at our runner numbers...in the 670K!!! Lots of folks!!
Here's our after picture!! Truly a great time!!!
Comments