Again with the cancer
Well the cancer is back and it is around the left abdomen area in the lymph nodes. No idea what that means to be honest.
I saw the GI and he is recommending a colonoscopy to see what is going on with the inners. Picked up my golytely stuff and now just waiting to hear about when I can schedule this. On top of this, I am going to the radiation dr on Thursday to find out the course of action. Hope he doesn't plan on doing any internal because that shit is off!
On top of that, my oncologist pretty much said it cannot be cured so it seems like I will have that for the rest of my life. How wonderful. Just really depresses me and there is nothing anyone can do about it. Just gotta swallow it down and push forward. I an have my pity party once in a while but I just want to find out what the heck is wrong with my intestines and get that straight.
Anywho, I will know more Thursday.
I saw the GI and he is recommending a colonoscopy to see what is going on with the inners. Picked up my golytely stuff and now just waiting to hear about when I can schedule this. On top of this, I am going to the radiation dr on Thursday to find out the course of action. Hope he doesn't plan on doing any internal because that shit is off!
On top of that, my oncologist pretty much said it cannot be cured so it seems like I will have that for the rest of my life. How wonderful. Just really depresses me and there is nothing anyone can do about it. Just gotta swallow it down and push forward. I an have my pity party once in a while but I just want to find out what the heck is wrong with my intestines and get that straight.
Anywho, I will know more Thursday.
Comments