Update
Sorry I haven't posted in some time. My old lappy took a poop on me and it took a while to figure out what kind of lappy I wanted to get. Not that I am particular but you know if you are going to spend money on it, get what you want.
I ended up with an HP Pavilion 17-f267nr
It has the same size screen as my other lappy (17.3) but this time I went with an Intel. Normally I hunt for AMD but this is going to be a first for me. But as much work as I do on this, it probably does not matter which processor I chose. So I'm back online! YAY! I had to order an HD enclosure so I can use my hard drive since it is still in working order. I have some important things on there that I need. Hopefully I can retrieve them. Fingers crossed!!!
We also have another new purchase (expensive year!). We are now proud owners of a Coachman Pursuit 29SBP. We went to Pontiac Recreation to try it out. We didn't stay that long, just a weekend. There are a few things that need a little update but we can manage. We are planning our Memorial trip. I know it is in Atlanta, MI but I don't remember the camping area name. Oh well...guess I will find out next week.
It's about 8 weeks since my dad has gone to Heaven. Life truly is not the same. I feel so lost and depressed. I know my mom is really having a hard time dealing with the loss of him as well. She had to sell her home and move. The materialistic crap doesn't really matter but damn it, I miss him. I know he isn't suffering bla bla bla. I want him back. 'Time can break your heart heart, having you begging please' (Tears in Heaven, Clapton). My heart still hurts but a part of it knows he did it his way...at home with loved ones. I am waiting for my clematis flowers to bloom so I can take one up to his niche. I love you dad and I will try to be strong for mom and myself.
Other than that, just muddling through the day. Dealing with lupus and its games. Hope everyone has a great day! Until next time...
I ended up with an HP Pavilion 17-f267nr
It has the same size screen as my other lappy (17.3) but this time I went with an Intel. Normally I hunt for AMD but this is going to be a first for me. But as much work as I do on this, it probably does not matter which processor I chose. So I'm back online! YAY! I had to order an HD enclosure so I can use my hard drive since it is still in working order. I have some important things on there that I need. Hopefully I can retrieve them. Fingers crossed!!!
We also have another new purchase (expensive year!). We are now proud owners of a Coachman Pursuit 29SBP. We went to Pontiac Recreation to try it out. We didn't stay that long, just a weekend. There are a few things that need a little update but we can manage. We are planning our Memorial trip. I know it is in Atlanta, MI but I don't remember the camping area name. Oh well...guess I will find out next week.
It's about 8 weeks since my dad has gone to Heaven. Life truly is not the same. I feel so lost and depressed. I know my mom is really having a hard time dealing with the loss of him as well. She had to sell her home and move. The materialistic crap doesn't really matter but damn it, I miss him. I know he isn't suffering bla bla bla. I want him back. 'Time can break your heart heart, having you begging please' (Tears in Heaven, Clapton). My heart still hurts but a part of it knows he did it his way...at home with loved ones. I am waiting for my clematis flowers to bloom so I can take one up to his niche. I love you dad and I will try to be strong for mom and myself.
Other than that, just muddling through the day. Dealing with lupus and its games. Hope everyone has a great day! Until next time...
Comments