Endings and Beginings

May 31, 2015.... Why does time seem to go so much faster lately?

Well mom closed on her condo last week and we moved most of her stuff this weekend.  June 5th the movers will come and move the heavy pieces for her.  So thankful for Bill and Stacy to help her move her as well.  We had a monster storm to drive so everything go wet.  But she did get to move her Mary statue and today she will be bringing her Mindy to the new place.  Good day to just clean since it will be raining all day.

Our first long trip in the RVs with the Jeeps was successful! We had a range of all kinds of weather...cold to hot, dry to wet.  The boys got to do some off roading as well.  Next trip is to Holly and then Stacy and I will be doing the Color Run in Yspi on June 27th!  We are staying at a little B&B in town and hoping we can just walk to everything.  I better make sure I have enough pain meds!  Tomorrow (June 1), I will be seeing my bone doctor to make sure my growth is still status quo then on Wednesday, an appointment at the dealership for a computer recall.  And of course, the oncologist before the Color Run.

Things are slowly falling in place.  Miss my dad. Father's day is going to be hard this year and after.  I am hoping my clematis plant blooms so I can take some flowers to his resting place.  I do miss him a lot and I don't regret all the days going over and helping him walk and all the other things for him.  He was the best!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!