Final Days coming

Well the end is near for my daddy.

He's not responding to anyone or anything, blood pressure is 70/50 and his skin color is changing.  He is in no pain and resting comfortably in his bed.  His heart is pretty much the only thing that is going strong.

I'm glad he is at home and in the privacy of his own home to pass away.  It's not going to be easy or do I like this one bit. As I write this, dark clouds are overhead and pretty much matches how I feel.

I have good memories and his last healthy thing he did was walking me down the aisle for my wedding.

It's ok dad, you can let go.  We are all ok and want you to let go of this earthly body.  I love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!