Why did I get a new car???
Ok this really pisses me off to no end...
My 2015 Jeep Cherokee, which:
My 2015 Jeep Cherokee, which:
- has less than 700 miles
- only had it for maybe 2 months
- still learning how to use the controls
is still in the shop since Friday (1/9/2015) for a seatbelt! A FUCKING SEATBELT?! Are those a rarity lately? The service guy doesn't have a tracking number but put out a priority ship on it. Well, genius, how can one put a priority on it if it already shipped (or should I say IF it shipped). The service guy put the order in on that Friday when he found out the problem. I really cannot wrap my head around how one does not get a tracking number, even on priority. I get tracking on shit I get from Amazon when I want it early... why not you, Chrysler? I am really disappointed about this whole debacle. At least I could, somewhat, accept if it was that silly dinging noise from the seat belt alert thing but it is a seat belt. I know my Jeep wasn't the only one built.
Yeah I have the rental and they did extend the rental but it isn't mine. I'm stuck with this ugly color of grey. Not even sure if it is a 6cy or whatever the hell it is. I want my Charizard back.
I am over the moon angry at this whole situation. I hope I get this car soon or the customer service line at Chrysler will hear how very unhappy I am with this handling of a seat belt!
Comments