Welcome 2015

Happy New Year!

Last year has been a rough one with me going for radiation, my mom having a quad bypass and my dad getting progressively weaker.   The last few days he has been in the hospital due to his stroke and leukemia.  Hoping he is going home either tomorrow or Saturday.  His birthday is January 6th and he will be 80 years old.  My dad has been through enough bullshit and I fear for 2015.  Hospice will be called for him to make him comfortable and take the edge off of my mom.  While reading everyone else's happy and optimistic view for the new year...I dread it.  It may be the last year I have with my father.  Just have to make the best of the days I have with him.

As for me, same ol' same ol'.  Going to get a CT scan on the 26th to see if my cancer is gone.  I vowed to myself to be more diligent with my meds.  Mom is getting stronger from her surgery as well.  I finally named my new car.  I named her Charizard..Char for short.

Really not too much to report for this upcoming year.  I am going to try to make mention good news but on my blog than on a piece of paper.  Hope there will be lots cuz I know I will be needing them this year.

Anywho, hope the new year holds promise for you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!