Rheummy Appointment
First let me say I love my Rheummy! She is the best!
Anywho, went through the typical protocols but this time I asked her about if it is normal for my neuropathy to feel like it is creeping up my leg when I sit still. She told me it was normal and asked if I was on any meds for it. I told her I was on Gabepentin for a year and it felt like it wasn't doing anything, good or bad. So now she has me on Lyrica. Hopefully, it will take that anxiety of pins/needles out of my legs.
I also asked her about having higher anxiety issues. She asked if I would want to see a therapist and I agreed. I still have to make an appointment for that but it would be nice to find someone again like Gina. I really loved her couchside manner.
Other than bloodwork, just the same thing. New meds, new bills. Woo fucking hoo!
Anywho, went through the typical protocols but this time I asked her about if it is normal for my neuropathy to feel like it is creeping up my leg when I sit still. She told me it was normal and asked if I was on any meds for it. I told her I was on Gabepentin for a year and it felt like it wasn't doing anything, good or bad. So now she has me on Lyrica. Hopefully, it will take that anxiety of pins/needles out of my legs.
I also asked her about having higher anxiety issues. She asked if I would want to see a therapist and I agreed. I still have to make an appointment for that but it would be nice to find someone again like Gina. I really loved her couchside manner.
Other than bloodwork, just the same thing. New meds, new bills. Woo fucking hoo!
Comments