My 40th Surprise!

Yesterday was my birthday and I turned the big 4-0.  Not that it means anything but a number.  Anywho, for me, it was a typical day of seeing my rheummy, getting blood work done, and a mammogram.  Then I came home to cut the back grass, dishes, laundry, and the barrage of best wishes on FB. It was nice to see all of those from family and friends.

Later, when John came home from work, we went out to dinner.  I was expecting the hoard of questions on where do you want to go for your birthday but I didn't.  Meh, great no decisions for me to make!  He took me Bad Brad's BBQ (My fav) for dinner.  We get inside and I am walking to the server counter to get seated and he walks me past all those suckers waiting to our table...with Stacy and Bill!   I got to share my birthday dinner with them!  YAY! They sung happy birthday to me and she made me a card, got me some squishy, cute socks and a cow bracelet!  It was truly a surprise.  Then our waitress brought me a rootbeer float for my birthday too!  I ate a little and my stomach was kind of upset but not too bad of an explosion..

So now here I am, the morning after and my body hasn't processed last night's yum-fest!  But overall, great birthday with great friends.  No other way would I have loved it! <3 p="">
My surprise of dinner friends and gifts!
My root beer float for my birthday!



Yummy dinner of cornbread, mac n chz with brisket and pulled pork

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!