Another hiccup...

I have been seeing some form of a female doctor for the past 2 weeks to find out what the heck is going on (continuous bleeding, large clots, debilitating pain/cramps).  Yesterday, the nurse practioner called and told me that I have to see an oconologist. Yup, a cancer doctor.  *sigh* Apparently, while taking samples, the cells looked suspicious.  Seriously?! 

Now I have an appointment with this doctor on Monday (9am) to find out what is going on, what to do and when.  I do regret going to find out what was going on.  Why can't I just live in peace with no doctor wanting to poke, prod or slice me open?  I am just disgusted and angry.  

Comments

Cheryl said…
Any word on what is going on? I had those issues. They did an ultrasound (out and inside, wasn't expecting that) and found I have uterine fibroids (that many women have) and cause those same issues. Easier to swallow than cancer. Just thinking about you.
Darla said…
Sorry it took me long to respond. Well, I have pre-cancerous cells and will be undergoing a hysterectomy on June 25th (I just blogged it).

Thank you for thinking of me. I do appreciate it. I will be posting when I can, probably after I get home.

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!