Another doctor...

So I had to go see an ob/gyn for this problem I have been dealing with for a few months.  Yeah I know, what did I wait so long.  Well it's simple..I am done worth doctors. Anyhoo, today I got an ultrasound and a transvaginal as well.  So next week I get to see the ob/gyn next Wed.  Gotta find out what the heck is going on!

UPDATE:
This morning I got the results from the ultrasound thingy.  If I could read doctor-ese, I certainly do not need to go to one to explain it in normal people terms.  Here's a snipet...

"The right ovary measures 4.3 x 2.8 x 2.5 cm and demonstrates internal
follicular changes. The largest anechoic cyst measures approximately
3.1 cm in size and contained internal echogenic ring which may relate
to a cumulus oophorus. The left ovary measures 1.7 x 2.1 x 2.2  cm. No
significant free fluid or abnormal adnexal mass is seen."

If I had to guess, I would say I have a cyst on my right ovary causing all the problems.  
Definitely going to go 'Googling' on all this terminology.  
I don't understand why not explain it afterwards in normal, layman's
terms.
No wonder people do their own research.  The results also states that 
this ultrasound should be done 2 to 3 months as well.  
Yeah that sounds like loads of fun!

*this is for documentation.  I don't rely on my brain to 
keep all appointments, thoughts, feelings together*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!