End of the World....FAIL!
Last night was just a bit over the top with all the 'end of the world' shows. I did watch one since I was curiousness on what these people had to say. I have better things to do than worry about the world blowing up and hey.. how about this; if it did, nothing I can do at that minute will make a darn difference!
Anywho, this week has been really great for me! I got to spend some time with my cousin, Annie, on Tuesday; Wednesday the Longs went out to dinner for Christmas; and today (Friday) I am meeting up with some friends for a quickie breakfast then I am up off to my folks house for the day. Later on, supposed to go Christmas shopping.
I am still in need of getting my little family together to get a photo but lately it has been just me and the boys. Here's our picture:
yup, still no hair! I did shave it using the 1/8" guard and it makes a difference on my scalp. It is not so irritated. The missing area does have some baby hair on it (very fine) but it is so light. Still getting used to it but it has been easier when I am around people who know me and not stare at my physical appearance. I know people can be uncomfy with seeing others that are different but c'mon... you are supposed to be an adult. Instead of staring, how about smiling at me? *gasp*
Anywho, this week has been really great for me! I got to spend some time with my cousin, Annie, on Tuesday; Wednesday the Longs went out to dinner for Christmas; and today (Friday) I am meeting up with some friends for a quickie breakfast then I am up off to my folks house for the day. Later on, supposed to go Christmas shopping.
I am still in need of getting my little family together to get a photo but lately it has been just me and the boys. Here's our picture:
| December 2012 |
yup, still no hair! I did shave it using the 1/8" guard and it makes a difference on my scalp. It is not so irritated. The missing area does have some baby hair on it (very fine) but it is so light. Still getting used to it but it has been easier when I am around people who know me and not stare at my physical appearance. I know people can be uncomfy with seeing others that are different but c'mon... you are supposed to be an adult. Instead of staring, how about smiling at me? *gasp*
I have been wearing my headwraps a little differently. Instead of wrapping the entire head up, I fold the cloth into a strip and tie it around my forehead and then I can wear a hat on top without making my head too hot and irritated.
Figure, since it is cold but my scalp needs to breath and I have oodles of colors...LET'S DO IT!
Anywho, Donna is leaving tonight to stay up here for a week, I don't go back to school until the 7th and things can ease up for a bit!

Comments