Back on the Prednisone...
OK, so I figured this would happen again but just wasn't mentally ready for it... I am back on prednisone. So some of you maybe thinking why that is so bad... Let me give you a list of what happened with me on prednisone
the list goes on. Hoping this will be short term and help out claw hand in the process. It just angers me that I have to be on it during the holidays when there is so much food around. I recently lost 45 lbs and now I feel so defeated because I am back on this crap. It messes with my mind and I become a mega-b*tch (more so) when I am on this stuff.
Now my Rheummy told me that if the prednisone does not do its 'job', she may put me on Benlysta which is given intravenously.
Again... just not ready for all this at one time.
- Eating everything in sight
- I become even more moody
- More susceptible to even a minor cold
- Body becomes bloated
- Sores on my head (anywhere actually) heal much, much slower..
the list goes on. Hoping this will be short term and help out claw hand in the process. It just angers me that I have to be on it during the holidays when there is so much food around. I recently lost 45 lbs and now I feel so defeated because I am back on this crap. It messes with my mind and I become a mega-b*tch (more so) when I am on this stuff.
Now my Rheummy told me that if the prednisone does not do its 'job', she may put me on Benlysta which is given intravenously.
Again... just not ready for all this at one time.
Comments