Post Birthday

Ahhh my 38th.... Almost 40?  Whoa I didn't sign up for this?  :)  Inevitable but hey, I felt older before my actual age so.. bah!

Anywho, my day was pretty laid back.  Got to talk to my best friend for a few hours.  Then the dreaded chest  heaviness started.  Seriously?  C'mon!  I had this before so I figure I would lay down and get some rest.  I didn't sleep well since I was FREEZING!  My Raynaud's started up and I had blanket after blanket on me.  I did get a little rest but then I just couldn't lay down.  Gah!  I got my robe, snuggie and a cup of hot tea and hung out by my computer.  Really didnt do anything... just didnt want to look at the ceiling anymore.

Time passed on, still had some soreness in my chest/throat area, chills bla bla bla... but then the dreaded fever took.  I didnt want to take it because I knew it spiked!  Well, I did take it and it did spike up to 102.9.  Poop!  WTH?!  Of course, yoga was cancelled and pretty much was wrapped up in blankets all night long.  :(

Went to bed (after taking my Ambien), and pretty much slept through the night.  So this morning, laying in bed seeing what is working... took count on what was still 'in the shop'.  Well my right side (ribs) hurt, similar to getting punched (John?!), still a bit sore when taking in deep breaths but fever is down (98.1).


Anywho, despite the SLE flare... I had a good birthday.  I got flowers from Jennifer and they are really pretty.  Love the purple and the smell is just gorgeous!  Thank you so much!!

Well, gotta get things situated for school tonight!  Thanks again for the wishes via FB, text and phone calls! xoxoox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!