18th Annual Lupus Walk at Metro
WHAT A GREAT DAY FOR A WALK!
Beautiful sunny weather, slight breeze and the water! Love being a Michigander during this time of season!
Had a great walk this year despite getting a late setup with my fundraising but still people responded. So thankful for all, donating or not! Times are rough but thoughts/prayers are worth something too! :)
Anyhoo, walking with me was Stacy and my folks. Plus this year the Lupus Alliance of Michigan Indiana Chapter had beads and each color represented different people.
Orange: You have Lupus
Blue: Supporting/Knowing someone with Lupus
White: You lost someone to Lupus
I really liked that since it shows how everyone is connected in the grand scheme of life.
Afterwards, Stacy and I went to Buffalo Wild Wings and had some lunch! Plus my boys and I are getting ready to head over there and maybe have a fire and just relax after this day.
THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTED ME THIS YEAR! I DO APPRECIATE ALL YOU DO FOR ME AND THOSE WHO ARE AFFECTED BY LUPUS!
Beautiful sunny weather, slight breeze and the water! Love being a Michigander during this time of season!
Had a great walk this year despite getting a late setup with my fundraising but still people responded. So thankful for all, donating or not! Times are rough but thoughts/prayers are worth something too! :)
Anyhoo, walking with me was Stacy and my folks. Plus this year the Lupus Alliance of Michigan Indiana Chapter had beads and each color represented different people.
Orange: You have Lupus
Blue: Supporting/Knowing someone with Lupus
White: You lost someone to Lupus
I really liked that since it shows how everyone is connected in the grand scheme of life.
![]() |
| My folks and I |
THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTED ME THIS YEAR! I DO APPRECIATE ALL YOU DO FOR ME AND THOSE WHO ARE AFFECTED BY LUPUS!


Comments