The Summer Wind Down (insert sob here)
What?! Tomorrow is the last day of August?! Holy Crap!!
This summer has been interesting. My own major one has been dealing with my Lupus cocktail of medication. I had to start, what is called, maintenance drugs and monthly blood work. Funny how one year can flip your whole world around. I don't know to consider this bad or good but it just happened and I have to deal with it just like everyone else.
This summer also brought another season of camping (which I posted already). We always try something new and this year was the 5 gallon water jug and homemade dough for the iron pie pizza and dessert. Everything is in the later post about camping.
I didn't register for classes this summer per my rheummy. He wanted me to keep my stress level low to let the meds do their thing. Well now, I have tingly toes which I am seeing a neurologist Sept 23. Looking forward to finding out what the heck is going on! I will be sure to blog about the neurologist and rheummy appointment.
There were other things that went on but rather not air it out on the Internet. Let me just say that I know who my real friends are. Enough said!
I will probably post for sure the beginning of the month of all the events that are happening during that time. I really like how updated Blogger has become. I am still learning how to customize my blog and steer away from the pre-made templates. I would welcome any feedback on my blog. :)
Hope everyone had a good summer and for you parents'.... you get your house back! WOOT! :)
This summer has been interesting. My own major one has been dealing with my Lupus cocktail of medication. I had to start, what is called, maintenance drugs and monthly blood work. Funny how one year can flip your whole world around. I don't know to consider this bad or good but it just happened and I have to deal with it just like everyone else.
This summer also brought another season of camping (which I posted already). We always try something new and this year was the 5 gallon water jug and homemade dough for the iron pie pizza and dessert. Everything is in the later post about camping.
I didn't register for classes this summer per my rheummy. He wanted me to keep my stress level low to let the meds do their thing. Well now, I have tingly toes which I am seeing a neurologist Sept 23. Looking forward to finding out what the heck is going on! I will be sure to blog about the neurologist and rheummy appointment.
There were other things that went on but rather not air it out on the Internet. Let me just say that I know who my real friends are. Enough said!
I will probably post for sure the beginning of the month of all the events that are happening during that time. I really like how updated Blogger has become. I am still learning how to customize my blog and steer away from the pre-made templates. I would welcome any feedback on my blog. :)
Hope everyone had a good summer and for you parents'.... you get your house back! WOOT! :)
Comments