Life Couldnt Be Better...
I found out that on Sept 20, 2008 that the new installment of the Eragon books named 'Bresingr' will be released! I am so thrilled! The first two books were great and I am looking forward to what happens to Eragon and Saphira! I am still trying to finish up my 'Left Behind' books which I am on book 10. So much has happened in this story! I ran through the first 7 since they were a co-workers and I don't like holding other people's property for too long of a time. Complusion disorder. I have so much to read
I am back into my exercise routine. I think I am 90% better. I still have a bit of a cold but my appetite is back! So excuse me as I elbow you to get to the table! hahaha I know I wont make my mark of 50 miles for this month but I am just glad to get back out there. I did 3.5 miles on the bike and did my abs, upper body and some lower. My knees have been feeling arthritic the past few days so I took it easy and just did lunges. Something is better than nothing! :)
Today is my 2nd class meeting. Last week was a short class since it was the first meeting and not everyone had their books. I had mine before Christmas (again, complusive disorder). I made myself some flashcards and been using aslpro.com and lifeprint.com for internet help. There was another site but they want 50 bucks to access their site for 4 months. Yeah... uh NOT! It's like the library charging to lend out books. Anywho, I am enjoying the class and see lots of potential.
Come February, I get my 6 month blood work done for my lupus. Oh the fun! I expect it to still be in remission from 6 months ago which it was 1:320. That was a joyous day for me! You can read past posts on that one! My next few months look like it will be quiet except for school.
Anywho, January is almost over! Wowee!! Have a great week!
I am back into my exercise routine. I think I am 90% better. I still have a bit of a cold but my appetite is back! So excuse me as I elbow you to get to the table! hahaha I know I wont make my mark of 50 miles for this month but I am just glad to get back out there. I did 3.5 miles on the bike and did my abs, upper body and some lower. My knees have been feeling arthritic the past few days so I took it easy and just did lunges. Something is better than nothing! :)
Today is my 2nd class meeting. Last week was a short class since it was the first meeting and not everyone had their books. I had mine before Christmas (again, complusive disorder). I made myself some flashcards and been using aslpro.com and lifeprint.com for internet help. There was another site but they want 50 bucks to access their site for 4 months. Yeah... uh NOT! It's like the library charging to lend out books. Anywho, I am enjoying the class and see lots of potential.
Come February, I get my 6 month blood work done for my lupus. Oh the fun! I expect it to still be in remission from 6 months ago which it was 1:320. That was a joyous day for me! You can read past posts on that one! My next few months look like it will be quiet except for school.
Anywho, January is almost over! Wowee!! Have a great week!
Comments
I haven't read the Eragon books, but the friend who turned me on to the Outlander series highly recommends them, too, so I may have to give them a shot!
I write flaredup.blogspot.com - I have lupus, and the blog is written by me and couple of other women that have lupus as well. I saw that you were invited to be on the LFA's blog list, too. Are you going to Advocacy Day? We're putting together a fundraiser to send a group of women from Southern California to D.C. for it - you can find out more at www.flaredup.org. Any help you can give us in spreading the word would be much appreciated!