February (Leap Year!)



First my short red hair! I absolutely love it! Thanks Janine for cutting it short and sassy!! :)
Anywho, there's not much going on with birthdays or anniversaries this month. I do have a double header for OU on the 23rd. This is senior day and it is fun to watch the seniors get together the last home game together. They havent played too well this year but they are still a young team. I have hope for them each year.
As most know, I am taking sign language class at Macomb Community College. I absolutely love it! I did get in contact with Baker College in Auburn Hills and I can get my Associates for Applied Science in Interpreting. I have to get my OU transcripts to Baker and my MCC classes will transfer as well. So I am thinking of taking as many MCC classes I can (cheaper tuition) and then transfer over and then get my AAS in less than 2 years! I cannot believe it! I am so excited!! Something I really want to do and satisfying as well. Baker College also helps me get an internship and help out with testing for the state of Michigan.
Tonight we are expected to get at least 6 inches of snow. They are playing it up big time on the news.
Anywho, good news galore for me. I look forward to what my future holds!

Comments

Shawn said…
Cute hair! You look fabulous, dahling!
I like your hair , lucky you! red suits you . way to go with the classess and internship!!
BTW i ve been complaining that its too warm down here, maybe i should be where you are .. its cold and nice( for few hours)Take care

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!