January Things
Happy New Year Everyone!
Well this year holds oodles of things! First is my dad's birthday on the 6th (Happy Birthday, Dad!). I also start my ASL class on the 15th and that will go on until May 6th but it is only on Tuesdays. I am looking forward to learning ASL and using it everyday no matter where I am at. I also found a high risk OB that I will be seeing Wednesday (1/9) about the complications of pregnancy and what we can do to lessen them. I started taking prenatal vitamins that my friend Becca recommended. Both her children were healthy 9 lbs babies.
John and I have been battling a cold for about 2 weeks now. I had it a week before Christmas and the cough still lingers. I will be happy when I can breath without the coughing! I did go to the doctor's the day after Christmas and he said that I had bronchitis and I was prescribed antibiotics. I am slowly getting my appetite back as well. Starting next week I will be getting back on the gym wagon. Amazingly, I havent been hurting too much since I have been nursing myself back to health.
Other than that, things are going ok. A pretty quiet month.
Comments
i already have lupus when i got married and later on got pregnant. before the pregnancy i was not yet declared to be in remission and am suffering also from pulmonary embolism (blood clot in the lungs) but everything went well, the key is to find an OB who really is familiar with LUPUS. And your lupus doctor and OB should have constant communication.
dont worry to much and keep the faith. nine months would just be a breeze.
btw, can i link you up in my blog ?
http://www.belles-lettresofmilet.romelettedlopez.com/