December Doings....

Wow... 2007 is almost gone! I still cannot believe it! Anywho, things that are happening for this month...
Birthdays ~
  • Becca's hubby (David) will be 39 on the 1st
  • Piper Jo will be 1 on the 10th (unbelieveable)
  • My neice, Nicole will be 10 on the 21st
  • Jennifer's hubby (Joe) will be 43 on the 28th.
Of course Christmas which falls on a Tuesday this year. Sporting events, John and I are going to a double header on the 22nd at the Palace (MSU v Texas and OU v Oregon). Also the MCB on the 26th which will be Purdue v CMU. Televised will be MSU v Boston College in the Champs bowl on the 28th. Busy month as usual for the holidays. This year we are going to my folks' on Eve and his folks on Christmas Day. Hoping we can do Midnight mass again this year at St. Germaine since we wont be at my folks for that long. Those two days are usually full of activity. I am so glad I have the week off for shut down.
I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a safe New Year!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dermatologist

My head is going to explode!