Some Sadness and Some Gladness
First the Sadness...
My two finches, Alpha and Zeta, died Saturday(12-15-07). They were both found dead when I came home from my parents house. I couldnt bring myself to just tossing them in the garbage so we buried them in our backyard. They have been very vocal birds and so nice to hear in the morning! Rest in peace you two... I will miss you.
Now the gladness...
Introducing Bobo. I got him today and he is about 4 to 5 months old. He has lots of bars on his head which shows his youngness. I was watching him with the others and he was so playful. Right now he is just hanging and just getting used to his surroundings. I am hoping I can get him to bond to us so that he can play outside the cage. Why Bobo? That is a character on the Simpsons...actually the teddy bear that used to be Mr. Burns and tried to buy off Maggie to give the bear back. So here's Bobo...
My two finches, Alpha and Zeta, died Saturday(12-15-07). They were both found dead when I came home from my parents house. I couldnt bring myself to just tossing them in the garbage so we buried them in our backyard. They have been very vocal birds and so nice to hear in the morning! Rest in peace you two... I will miss you.
Now the gladness...
Introducing Bobo. I got him today and he is about 4 to 5 months old. He has lots of bars on his head which shows his youngness. I was watching him with the others and he was so playful. Right now he is just hanging and just getting used to his surroundings. I am hoping I can get him to bond to us so that he can play outside the cage. Why Bobo? That is a character on the Simpsons...actually the teddy bear that used to be Mr. Burns and tried to buy off Maggie to give the bear back. So here's Bobo...

Comments
As for the new edition, you'll love your keete..AJ's still kickin after his mysterious death of his gf. But he chatters away and keeps Bubba company (yup she's still around too..she now has learned to say her name if she hears people yelling) LOL.
Good luck with your new feathered friend =D
And I hope this new bird is as adorable as your previous bird!